Tuesday, December 30, 2014

DPJ’s presidential election

DPJ’s presidential election will be taken into place next month. This election is definitely critical whether the DPJ can regain the nation’s trust or not. At this moment, the candidates are not fixed yet but Mr. Katsuya Okada and Mr. Goshi Hosono are regarded the most favorites.

At this moment, to be honest, I do not decide to whom I vote as a member of the DPJ. I need take a time to contemplate it seriously. I myself believe that DPJ should speak out the government’s cost cut, the Diet members’ cost cut as the Japan renovation Party advocate. DPJ emphasized them a lot before. However, it seemed the voice was low these days.

At the same time, DPJ shall give a clear statement on the Constitution, which is a very controversial issue especially whether it recognizes Japan’s self defense force as an actual “Force” or not. I know it is quite complicated and difficult to give an answer immediately. Therefore, I would like to recommend that DPJ would show a new idea on the revising articles of the Constitution not only on the articles related to the security but also other criteria such as municipal issues or human rights even though it takes quite a lot of time. The idea that no articles of the Constitution should be revised is a quite obstinate and obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment