Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tunisia terror attack

I feel my condolence to the victims of the terror attack at the national museum of Tunis, Tunisia. Among 23 victims, 3 Japanese are included. Another 3 more Japanese are injured. At the same time, I strictly condemn the suspects and the organization where they belong to. It is reported the organization has a strong tie with ISIS. ISIS is also condemned.

On the following day, there was another suicide bomb attack in Aden, Yemen and the death toll reached 137. At least 13 children are included in the number. A purported affiliate of ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks.

I wonder how they could do such horrible things. I am concerned that the area and countries targeted and affected by ISIS are widening day by day.


No comments:

Post a Comment