Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hoping a Happy New Year 2015



Japan is one of the earliest countries that New Year comes in the world. I keep hoping the peace prevail while there are many areas and countries that the peace is far away. The most important mission of politics is to keep and make peace It should not lose balance for allocating its resources to peculiar person, country or entity. However, I am anxious about today’s world situation. Peace is fading day and day. Confrontation is spreading everywhere more or less. Japan should act as a balancer to ease and calm down the bad situation to normal not with power but talks and aids. I wonder PM Shinzo Abe and its ruling parties can perform that mission this year. I watch. Let’s watch. I speak and write. Please listen and hear my political voice.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment